LeisureLakes bikes - any good

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi

Has anyone had any dealings with this firm re. purchasing bikes,
what are your experiences good/bad etc?

looking for a Rockhopper and they seem the only ones offering a discount.

thanks

Bob

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
I got my Cube off them through the Halfords C2W scheme:thumbsup:

AFF40N

I got my Cannondale Supersix from the Wolverhampton shop last year. The staff knew their stuff and they price matched for me. Recommended.

rovers1875

Veteran
Bought my Sectuer off them, they were great full of advice, when purchasing. They sort of became disinterested once the bike was paid for and delivered. That said it was set up spot on and I have never had any problems with it, so can't really come up with anything to complain about. If I was looking for another bike, I would certainly look at any offers they had.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I have an acquaintance that works (or worked, not spoken to him for over a year so maybe he has moved on) at the Nottingham branch (or the closest one to Nottingham) and he knew his stuff, was also very enthusiastic.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Thanks all, I'll pay the Daventy one a visit.

I bought a Cannondale Caad9 about three years ago and some other bits and pieces over the last couple of years. I found them very helpful, very professional and knowledgable. And they'll price match too.

It's quite a well stocked store too, with free parking right outside the shop.

OP
OP
Mojonaut

Mojonaut

Guru
Got my Rockerhopper from them (Daventry store) , good guys, helpful and friendly plus keen price.:thumbsup:

Star Strider

I used to use them but stopped because they were simply rude.

Placing a deposit on a bike and then returning to discover they had sold it was one incident, the other was the time they ignored me for 20 minutes when I needed to book something in for repair so in the end I walked out, then they repeated the performance on a work mate who came in just after me with his road wheelset, he walked out as well.

They can ram it.

Top Bottom