LEJOG 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cully22

Regular
Me and a friend have signed up for the June 10 day trip.
We booked it on a Sunday and Carl got back to us straight away, he did say that due to the popularity they're extending the group from 8 to 14 people on a couple of the trips.
Just need to put in all the training now, looking forward to it though.............( I think).

Hi, Thanks for your post and advise!
It's an organised trip over 10 days of cycling. The company I'm looking at is Great Bear Tours
www.great-bear-tours.co.uk/#/lands-end-to-john-ogroats/455085760
Travelling down to Lands End

Hi Graham

Just wondered how you got on with Great Bear Tours? I have tried to find out any information on the company,reviews or gossip and I cannot find anything. I am interested in going with them but a bit wary because of the lack of info ! So I wondered how you got on and whether you knew more than I do about the company?
Thanks
Richard

GoForIt

I have done LEJOG and JOGLE but both times solo and unsupported. However you do it, it's a lovely ride and a great achievement. To be fair £800 sounds very reasonable (I probably spent about the same all in) and will undoubtedly reduce much of the stress and hassle of finding accomodation and of course not having to carry all your own stuff.

Go For It!

OP
OP
Graham 26

Graham 26

A colleague of mine has recently completed his LEJOG with Great Bear Tours, as promised I said I'd get some feedback.
He said it was really good and he really enjoyed it, he really praised the whole trip and couldn't fault it. Hope this helps

Cully22

Regular
Hi Graham
Just got back from doing the great bears 10 day lejog and had a fantastic time. The organisation, the accommodation, the route, the people were all superb, we just couldn't fault it.
I'm sure you'll have a great time. If you need any more info just give me a shout..

Cheers Paul

OP
OP
Graham 26

Graham 26

Hi Paul,
Congratulations on completing your LEJOG and thank you very much for the feedback.
It's great to hear positive comments and I can't wait until my trip in September.
Well done with your achievement.
All the best
Graham

Top Bottom