LEJOG'er for a small animal rehoming charity seeks accommodation on his challenge...any help appreciated!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
@Moderators if this is in the wrong place I understand - however as it's a low key event looking for accomodation not funds, I wanted as much exposure as possible to potential hosts rather than losing-it among the bigger events in the Charity rides section - Cheers FF

Dears

Am looking to see if anybody could possibly help charity LEJOGGER David Oxley with an overnight stay on his challenge?
David is riding to raise funds for a very small but big-hearted animal charity in Scotland run by superwoman Claire Revis who has dedicated her life to rehoming as many animals (mostly dogs) as she can. The most damaged and traumatised she tries to keep herself to offer love and quality of life.

Me and @Hill Wimp have offered to feed and accommodate David for his ovenighter in Crediton - I might even accompany him part-way to Clevedon if he's good ;-)

If anyone can help, please PM me and I can forward details

The charity website is here: https://www.savingandrehomingstrays.org/

From Claire Revis' facebook page:

We have an exciting event to launch for May next Year when 'everyone needs a Dave' Oxley will be biking from Lands End to John O'Groats.
We will be sending more info early in 2023 on how you can support and even join Dave for a leg, but for now we are looking for places for him to lay his weary head (and legs).
If you can offer a bed for the night plus breakfast/dinner we would LOVE to hear from you.
You will need to be within 5(ish) miles of the places listed below so he doesn't have to travel too far off route.
Please drop us a message if you think you can help.
Thank you xxx

They are still looking for accomodation in the following areas in BOLD

7th May 2023 Land’s End
8th May Fowey.
9th May Crediton
10th May Clevedon
11th May Worcester

12th May Nantwich
13th Garstang
14th May Penrith
15th May Moffat

16th May South Queensferry
17th May Pitlochry
18th May Aviemore
19th May Alness
20th May Tongue

21st May John O’Groats

Many thanks CC fraternity.

1671478646384.png

Cathryn

Legendary Member
So sorry I can't help.

His dog is perfect.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
@Moderators if this is in the wrong place I understand - however as it's a low key event looking for accomodation not funds, I wanted as much exposure as possible to potential hosts rather than losing-it among the bigger events in the Charity rides section - Cheers FF

Dears

Am looking to see if anybody could possibly help charity LEJOGGER David Oxley with an overnight stay on his challenge?
David is riding to raise funds for a very small but big-hearted animal charity in Scotland run by superwoman Claire Revis who has dedicated her life to rehoming as many animals (mostly dogs) as she can. The most damaged and traumatised she tries to keep herself to offer love and quality of life.

Me and @Hill Wimp have offered to feed and accommodate David for his ovenighter in Crediton - I might even accompany him part-way to Clevedon if he's good ;-)

If anyone can help, please PM me and I can forward details

The charity website is here: https://www.savingandrehomingstrays.org/

From Claire Revis' facebook page:

We have an exciting event to launch for May next Year when 'everyone needs a Dave' Oxley will be biking from Lands End to John O'Groats.
We will be sending more info early in 2023 on how you can support and even join Dave for a leg, but for now we are looking for places for him to lay his weary head (and legs).
If you can offer a bed for the night plus breakfast/dinner we would LOVE to hear from you.
You will need to be within 5(ish) miles of the places listed below so he doesn't have to travel too far off route.
Please drop us a message if you think you can help.
Thank you xxx

They are still looking for accomodation in the following areas in BOLD

7th May 2023 Land’s End
8th May Fowey.
9th May Crediton
10th May Clevedon
11th May Worcester

12th May Nantwich
13th Garstang

14th May Penrith
15th May Moffat

16th May South Queensferry
17th May Pitlochry
18th May Aviemore
19th May Alness
20th May Tongue

21st May John O’Groats

Many thanks CC fraternity.

View attachment 671753

I can't help, but he needs to get that fence creosoted before he sets off.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
I would but...

Top Bottom