Let's all moan about the weather...again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Grrrr legs were not going round this morning and its still horrible out there....More rain for the weekend.......

barq

I'll join in the moaning. :biggrin: Ok it is to be expected this time of year, but I still don't have to like it. What with having had three colds and the flu I've hardly been on a proper ride since November. Even when I haven't been ill it has been too wet/windy. I went on a short ride on the MTB and the mud was so bad that within half an hour my bike had pretty well ceased functioning. The ratio of time spent on bike versus time spent cleaning/washing is very unfavourable at the moment!

U

User482

Billy Connolly said that there's no such thing as bad weather, only the wrong clothes. I think he's talking shoot.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

I'm hibernating this week...due to an embarrassing 'cycling injury':biggrin:

..but looking out the window I'm less inclined to recover...but I do keep going out to the garage and tinkering with the bike...even though it doesnt need tinkering with...I can feel myself getting fatter....so I'm being really carefull about what i eat....roll on Springtime...

longers

Legendary Member
Bigtallfatbloke said:
I'm hibernating this week...due to an embarrassing 'cycling injury':biggrin:

What be that then BTFB?

The weather has been consistently poor but we'll appreciate the good times more.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

What be that then BTFB?

well since you ask...ready for this?....Ok...

I got a boil on my groin:ohmy: (the area where the edge of my shorts inner mesh meets the skin) , the pad on my longs rubbed on the last ride...'tis painful and not picturesque!

...I could go into detail if you like:biggrin::biggrin:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'm fed up of being wet too... I thought there wasn't much rain coming down today so didn't put on my new waterproof socks... but its amazing how wet you can get in that fine rain. I keep imagining all those people in cars passing me and thinking that person is completely mad!! (and that they are nice and dry).

Top Bottom