Letter from Consultant.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I hope the consultant's fingers aren't crossed :wacko:
No, can't have that, or @postman 's prostate might end up in a parlous state. :okay:

My best wishes too, by the way.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Update? How did you get on on the 23rd?

Myself and about seven others got to the clinic.After a bit of a wait,a Nurse came out and told us the clinic was cancelled,due to the bloke not returning from his holidays.now awaiting another appointment.
I got a text this week telling me cancelled appointments cost the hospital £115,cheek seeing how this Doctor has failed to attend two out of three clinics i have been to.We the patients have to get up early and do two bus journeys to get to St Jimmies.Before 9-30 we cannot use our bus passes.One of those cancelled clinics was on a morning a slight dusting of snow had laid.Some of the patients are in a worse looking state than me,and i am sure getting up early is a strain.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
It appears not so.Anyway i got offered an appointment for the 6th October.Trouble was i was visiting near Filey.I have since made contact with the Hospital.He is fully booked up till Early November.I hope this thing does not grow any larger.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
This week i phoned to ask where was i regarding my next appointment.December was mentioned.Sorry love,that is not happening,then i explained my thoughts.My last clinic was cancelled because the Doctor failed to turn up.Sure another appointment was offered but it was too short notice,for me to cancel a short break away.My thoughts were ,i should have gone on top of his next clinic,so he could finish my treatment ,not as i suspected following on his new patients.Well my idea got a result.I go tomorrow at 11-45am.Nice one.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
This week i phoned to ask where was i regarding my next appointment.December was mentioned.Sorry love,that is not happening,then i explained my thoughts.My last clinic was cancelled because the Doctor failed to turn up.Sure another appointment was offered but it was too short notice,for me to cancel a short break away.My thoughts were ,i should have gone on top of his next clinic,so he could finish my treatment ,not as i suspected following on his new patients.Well my idea got a result.I go tomorrow at 11-45am.Nice one.
Good luck fella, hope you get given the 'all clear'.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Just to top this up and finish it off.Got the all clear in November,no surgery needed just keep taking some pills,to shrink the prostate.. Since November i have been doing weights and on the turbo,feeling great.

Top Bottom