Lewis Hamilton to leave McLaren for Mercedes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

accountantpete

Brexiteer
Hamilton seems to have gone 'off the boil' in recent seasons so perhaps he feels a change is as good as a rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that is part of it - the other is that McLaren can't seem to produce a car that will act consistently well on the various tracks and temperature ranges. The car seems to be either the quickest or 5th or 6th best. And when they get things right, up pops a transmission problem or a bodged pit stop.

Compare that to Vettel and Red Bull who regularly make the best of a bad weekend and Alonso who is making the best out of a bad season.

Nihal

Veteran
As long as Vettel comes to pole position.................and the car DOESNT screw up,i'm happy.

But i'm more sad because Mercedes are removing Schumacher,and either he completely quits or ends up with Sauber :sad:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
But i'm more sad because Mercedes are removing Schumacher,and either he completely quits or ends up with Sauber :sad:
Why?

All he does now is run into people. Two people who should have quit while they were ahead are Schumacher and One Ball, the former because he ended a great career by looking just ordinary and the latter...well, let's not go there.

Top Bottom