LG internet connection & Netflix

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
macp

macp

Guru
Just watched a movie prime time on Netflix over wifi and it did not buffer once !!

Also watching different full HD vids on Youtube without problem and just tried HD on BBC iplayer again on wifi and again no problems.

I was not aware how bad the powerline adapters are.Thanks all

OP
OP
macp

macp

Guru
In my very unscientific observations I have noticed among my cycling buddies the ones who have been cycling all their lives are generally as slim as I remember them in their youth, the guys who have taken up cycling in their 40/50's tend to be heavier but some of them are just as fit only struggling on the hills.
Huh ?

Just watched a movie prime time on Netflix over wifi and it did not buffer once !!

Also watching different full HD vids on Youtube without problem and just tried HD on BBC iplayer again on wifi and again no problems.

I was not aware how bad the powerline adapters are.Thanks all
They can be good but they can also suffer interference. Something on the ring can kick in (fridge, pc etc) and it slows down or interupts the signal. As posted upthread my sky booster solved my problem and powerline in the box ready for eBay.

OP
OP
macp

macp

Guru
They can be good but they can also suffer interference. Something on the ring can kick in (fridge, pc etc) and it slows down or interupts the signal. As posted upthread my sky booster solved my problem and powerline in the box ready for eBay.
I didnt know this but actually it makes total sense I just had not thought about it.

Im just amazed how good my wifi is through the TV even the smart TV upstairs in our bedroom. Like you I have removed & boxed up the adapters.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Apologies for hijacking the thread but I have a virgin smart box (not the massive hd version) and an amazon stick.

With a separate surround sound amp.

How do I get the stuck to work with the surround sound, it plug directly into the telly hdmi?

Any ideas?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Apologies for hijacking the thread but I have a virgin smart box (not the massive hd version) and an amazon stick.

With a separate surround sound amp.

How do I get the stuck to work with the surround sound, it plug directly into the telly hdmi?

Any ideas?
Does the TV have 'Audio out', if so feed that to the amp so that the sound from anything you're watching can be sent to the speakers too.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Does the TV have 'Audio out', if so feed that to the amp so that the sound from anything you're watching can be sent to the speakers too.
Thanks, ill check. from memory its linked to the amp via an optical (led flashy socket)

Top Bottom