Liège-Bastogne-Liège - SPOILER

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
So, who is going to take the final podium of this classics week. There seems to be so many who are doing well and showing form but for me I think I'll stay with Valverde, as he seems to be trying hard to get one race in the bag during this part of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I agree Valverde will be trying extra hard - but both Schlecks are down to start, and my outside bet is Columbia's Thomas Lövkvist...

mondobongo

Über Member
No treble this year for Rebellin but I think he has a good chance of doing the double, so its come on Tintin.

Nice to see Frank Schleck making a return after that awful crash in the Gold Cup last week.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Well, it looks like the Schleck brothers are controlling this one - Andy out on his own with a late solo break, and Frank minding the chasing group.

mondobongo

Über Member
Good win by Andy it looked like he was grinning 20 kms out. Pretty amazed that the others teams allowed him to go.

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
It seems that the other teams could not get a concerted chase going, good win for Andy though and he will now feel happy at the start of this cycling year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom