1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liberated !!!!!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by gezza, 11 Apr 2008.

1. for the first time ever,and quite frankly who would've thought of it a year ago,let alone 6 months ago, I just wore bib shorts:smile::sad::becool: (royal navy club kit colour)on their own,unfortunately/luckily(delete as appropiate:smile:) i was on the very quiet roads just to the north of where i live.

Maybe,just maybe i will have to go via Borehamwood High Street tomorrow afternoon when it is at maximum capacity and everyone can see my new svelt-like figure:ohmy::becool:;):rolleyes::biggrin: and legs:ohmy:

LIBERATED !!!!:biggrin:

2. Mort

Mort Interstellar Overalls

Well done! But I'd still wear a top as well personally :rolleyes:

3. beanzontoast

beanzontoast Veteran

It must be a lot warmer where you are than it is here. Still in bib longs me! :rolleyes:

4. Maz

Maz Guru

Talking about liberated, the cast on my arm came off yesterday after 5 weeks.

At last, I can get back to riding to work.
    LIBERATED!!

5. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Winter longs here! My hard-earned tan from the winter in Asia will be all but gone by the time spring finally gets here! :wacko:

6. beanzontoast

beanzontoast Veteran

We usually get some nice weather in April - I seem to recall a couple of quite hot days last year - but they seem a long time coming this year. Looking forward to changing from rain glasses to sun glasses too. I haven't even dug my shorts out of the drawer to see if they're still in one piece yet.

7. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

Been in shorts for big rides and commute for a couple of weeks now.

8. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

why don't you cut the legs off so you look like Borat!

9. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Still in longs here at the moment but hope this will change soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. girofan

girofan New Member

If you wore bib shorts around here gezza your legs would be the colour of said shorts it's so cold!!!!:biggrin::ohmy:

11. OP
    OP
    gezza

gezza New Member

and you lot have the cheek to call us southern softies:biggrin:

12. yello

yello Guru

Well, I'm further south still and I'm afraid it's still tights and winter jackets for me. 6C this morning with a 20km south-easterly adding a bit of wind chill.

13. girofan

girofan New Member

I'm a southern softie myself gezza. It's just that now I'm living in the freezing West. :smile:

14. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

My legs are horribly white at the mo but if you don't get them out they'll stay that way.