Liberated !!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
for the first time ever,and quite frankly who would've thought of it a year ago,let alone 6 months ago, I just wore bib shorts:smile::sad::becool: (royal navy club kit colour)on their own,unfortunately/luckily(delete as appropiate:smile:) i was on the very quiet roads just to the north of where i live.

Maybe,just maybe i will have to go via Borehamwood High Street tomorrow afternoon when it is at maximum capacity and everyone can see my new svelt-like figure:ohmy::becool:;):rolleyes::biggrin: and legs:ohmy:

LIBERATED !!!!:biggrin:

It must be a lot warmer where you are than it is here. Still in bib longs me! :rolleyes:

Maz

Guru
Talking about liberated, the cast on my arm came off yesterday after 5 weeks.

At last, I can get back to riding to work.
LIBERATED!!

We usually get some nice weather in April - I seem to recall a couple of quite hot days last year - but they seem a long time coming this year. Looking forward to changing from rain glasses to sun glasses too. I haven't even dug my shorts out of the drawer to see if they're still in one piece yet.

girofan

gezza said:
for the first time ever,and quite frankly who would've thought of it a year ago,let alone 6 months ago, I just wore bib shorts:smile::smile::becool: (royal navy club kit colour)on their own...........

If you wore bib shorts around here gezza your legs would be the colour of said shorts it's so cold!!!!:biggrin::ohmy:

yello

Well, I'm further south still and I'm afraid it's still tights and winter jackets for me. 6C this morning with a 20km south-easterly adding a bit of wind chill.

Top Bottom