1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lidl and Aldi again

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by bobg, 31 Mar 2008.

1. bobg

bobg Über Member

3rd and 8th .... not a big range of cycling and running stuff but the track pump and the running trousers and top might might be worth a look??? Not sure about the wireless bike computer but it does have a heart rate monitor...

2. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

The running trousers might be handy - not too tight, for commuting as I want something better than my trackie bottoms, but not the full lycra tights as I have to walk from the bike (lycra at weekends though :smile:)

3. OP
    OP
    bobg

bobg Über Member

"not the full lycra tights as I have to walk from the bike (lycra at weekends though :smile: "

My 16 year old son said yesterday that I was " a legend in Spandex" among his friends . When pressed in the hope of further accolades I discovered the real truth ... wished I hadn't ... :biggrin:

4. I bought the tool kit last year and for me its been good value.

5. punkypossum

punkypossum Donut Devil

Proper aldi gear is in on 01 May I think...

6. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

I'm after a toolkit - anyone know if either will be doing them?

7. Yes - kicked myself for not buying a few for 'presents' etc.

8. punkypossum

punkypossum Donut Devil

Lidl, Monday 07 April, £19.99 :girl:

9. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

Brilliant. Many thanks PP

10. Renard

Renard Guest

Bought Aldi's Crane running shoes last year. Have worn them roughly twice a day for dog walking duties and they are very comfy. A good buy for the £12 or wahtever they cost although they are getting a bit shabby now. Any idea if they are doing them again?

11. girofan

girofan New Member

Anyone know the date of the Aldi promotion?

12. tdr1nka

tdr1nka Taking the biscuit

13. just had a Lidl open near me (new malden) and they still have the cycling shoes in there.