Lidl 'cycle bits' Mon 20th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Phoebus

Lidl have some cycle things in on Monday.

Track pump, light sets,HRM,bags, etc.

I've had my track-pump 3 years and it's still going strong, methinks I'll get another one as a back-up, just in case.

wafflycat

The track pump has been more than adequate for keeping the tubs on my son's Zipps up to pressure. Very good value.

jiggerypokery

Über Member
Wahey! Cheers ta Mr Paul/Phoebus! I was up bright and early in Acocks Green Lidl and snaffled a pump, a couple of tools and a thermal running top with thumb loops which will be a good base layer when winter comes. All for the grand sum of £11.97.

Stu

The Axles of Evil

OP
OP
M

Mr Phoebus

jiggerypokery said:
Wahey! Cheers ta Mr Paul/Phoebus! I was up bright and early in Acocks Green Lidl and snaffled a pump, a couple of tools and a thermal running top with thumb loops which will be a good base layer when winter comes. All for the grand sum of £11.97.

Stu

The Axles of Evil
No problemo, I've just been to the 'Kitts Green' one, (the old Mackadown)
only four other people in there :blush: no eBay vultures :ohmy: just a track-pump for me.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
last time lidl did cycling stuff, i got there at lunch time and a lot of it was gone (dean row store), and a bloke in a ctc sweatshirt had almost a trolley full!.

last time aldi did cycling gear i sent mrs alecetc first thing, just as well because it was an absolute scrum.

OP
OP
M

Mr Phoebus

Dayvo said:
It starts here on Thursday: had a sneak preview. There'll be a few purchases, no doubt!
Has anyone bought the rain jacket and trousers? If so, any good? :blush:
I was looking at one of the jackets today that someone had taken out of the packaging, it actually seemed quite decent.

I had to control myself at lunch time in 'my' LIDL - I had gone spend crazy. Pump for £2.00 already safely under arm and I was starting to look at the lights and the HRM but remembered I still needed a sandwich and a huge beef tomato (that was 29p just on it's own).

Then decided to act the big dept manager and bought a pack each of American style Brownie and Apple cookies. The biccie barrel at work is bulging (and for only 49p a pack).

Last time, I bought some trainer style cycle shoes and a set of spd pedals and was well pleased.

OP
OP
M

Mr Phoebus

John Ponting said:
I had to control myself at lunch time in 'my' LIDL - I had gone spend crazy. Pump for £2.00 already safely under arm and I was starting to look at the lights and the HRM but remembered I still needed a sandwich and a huge beef tomato (that was 29p just on it's own).

Then decided to act the big dept manager and bought a pack each of American style Brownie and Apple cookies. The biccie barrel at work is bulging (and for only 49p a pack).

Last time, I bought some trainer style cycle shoes and a set of spd pedals and was well pleased.
This is where a buff comes in really handy, no-one can see you salivating.

Top Bottom