Lidl Gels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Are on offer again

I saw these in the Featherstone branch yesterday evening, on my way home from the club-run (Ackworth Road-Runners), but didn't have sufficient money with me

Thus, I called on the return leg of this mornings ride over, & bought a pack, doing the traditional 'stick it up the jacket' to get back home

It's 11 gels, 6 drink powders/concentrates, & a bottle

All for; £7.99

There was only about a dozen on the shelf at that store, obviously I can't comment on stocks elsewhere

DSCF2589.JPG DSCF2590.JPG

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Thanks for the heads up, popped into Lidl in Paignton and they had about a dozen in stock, and also the runner's pack that has the "hand bottle" with the hole in it.
The High5 750ml bottle is the best bike bottle going in my view. Good bargain!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Are on offer again

I saw these in the Featherstone branch yesterday evening, on my way home from the club-run (Ackworth Road-Runners), but didn't have sufficient money with me

Thus, I called on the return leg of this mornings ride over, & bought a pack, doing the traditional 'stick it up the jacket' to get back home

It's 11 gels, 6 drink powders/concentrates, & a bottle

All for; £7.99

There was only about a dozen on the shelf at that store, obviously I can't comment on stocks elsewhere

View attachment 141995 View attachment 141996
It was a bit of an odd special in that it didn't seem to be mentioned as a special. The High5 packs were on offer a good few months ago so I wonder whether they've slipped them back on to use up stocks. Meanwhile, some of the LiDLs around here still have Zero electrolyte tabs.

Thanks for the heads up, popped into Lidl in Paignton and they had about a dozen in stock, and also the runner's pack that has the "hand bottle" with the hole in it.
The High5 750ml bottle is the best bike bottle going in my view. Good bargain!

I've got one of the runners bottles too, that someone gave me
However, I'm sure I've only once taken a bottle with me on a run - that was on a fell-race (18miles!) & it was an old sports drink bottle, that I could deform, as it emptied, & fit it into my waist-bag (or fill up in a stream)

adamangler

Veteran
used to get these for £5 with staff discount when i used to work at halfords.

There were some perks to working on apollo bikes for £6.50 ph :laugh:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I can recommend their wine gums as well. I consume a load of them when doing serious maintenance as well - helps the concentration.
I have such a low alcohol tolerance that even the word 'wine' in wine gums causes me to fall over. Midget Gems however, at 28p for half a ton, are excellent value and I highly recommend them.:laugh:

Top Bottom