Lidl Lingerie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
For some reason I'm on Lidl's emailing list (oh yeah, cheap bike gear, once in a while). Just got list of latest 'specials', and of course they're full of Valentine's stuff... not sure how Mrs Fnaar would react if I bought her some Lidl lingerie...

Fnaar said:
For some reason I'm on Lidl's emailing list (oh yeah, cheap bike gear, once in a while). Just got list of latest 'specials', and of course they're full of Valentine's stuff... not sure how Mrs Fnaar would react if I bought her some Lidl lingerie...

Try her with the calico thong in size 24. Emphasise how cheap it was. :tongue:

sheddy

Legendary Member
If you're lucky they won't have a Lidl label attached. If not you're have to either cut the label off or just wear em yerself

sheddy said:
If you're lucky they won't have a Lidl label attached. If not you're have to either cut the label off or just wear em yerself

Methinks he was getting his excuse in first. :wacko: Look dear, when they came, they were too large and made of the wrong material - rubber. :biggrin:

wafflycat

Lidl clothing is not labelled 'Lidl'.

From my female perspective, it's not the price of a present that's important: it doesn't have to be expensive. It's not the name of the shop that's important either. What's important is the *thought* that's gone into the present. Is it something that was carefully thought of as being something I'd appreciate, or was it last minute 'couldn't be arsed' to think of anything sentiment? If the Lidl undies are pretty, and would inspire some romance, then what does it matter that they were bought in Lidl? It really is the thought that counts.

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
alecstilleyedye said:
the range looks like the sort that men buy for women, who then don't wear them.
Isn't that the point? :biggrin:
No, I know what you mean. It's a bit like buying a bunch of garage forecourt flowers... (except you don't wear these, but you know what I mean, hopefully).

Maz

Guru
I get all embarrassed at the checkout when I go to the shop and buy lingerie for my wife. Honest.

Maz

Guru
Fnaar said:
No, I know what you mean. It's a bit like buying a bunch of garage forecourt flowers... (except you don't wear these, but you know what I mean, hopefully).
Flowers are free...if you untie them from the lampost on the busy dual-carriageway...

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Fnaar said:

I don't buy lingerie anyway, btw, either for mrs F or myself! :biggrin: But if you really wanted to take it to divorce level, you could email a link to the page, and ask her to choose. :biggrin:

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Maz said:
I get all embarrassed at the checkout when I go to the shop and buy lingerie for my wife. Honest.
Stick them on your head. This will break the ice, and any embarrassment simply takes a back seat. :biggrin:

Top Bottom