Lidl offers 7 July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bicycling_nurse

Huh - where's the women's stuff? If Lidl haven't done any I think they've missed a trick - what with the Aldi stuff being a bit bleugh this time (or am I being thick and not seeing it?).

albion

Guru
The bike mount case looks new.

With 2 sizes I might try one, initially with a budget phone. It is going to need extreme robustness for our roads.

KneesUp

Guru
Bear in mind if you're looking for a computer, Aldi are doing a 20-function wireless computer for the same price. No idea if it works, mind.
And if you don't mind wires, there are literally dozens of wired computers from last time left in our Aldi reduced £2.49 - can't believe it's just our Aldi with loads left so might be worth a look.

SWMBO was feeling a bit under the weather today and I did not like to leaver her so I did not get round to Aldi, so it looks like Lidl next week.

albion

Guru
Having planned an extension to the weekend (Mon + Tuesday) I called in a Lidl close to 4pm today and bought the large smartphone mount.
It is stupid to rate early but the initial impression is good. I'll fill with a dummy object for the known part of tomorrows E to W route across to the Carlisle coast.

OP
OP
Mike_P

Mike_P

Guru
Stuff on sale in Knaresborough store this pm, staff having had a quiet day as the A59 was shut due to TdF until mid afternoon. Shorts are unfortunately typical oversized with the smallest on sale, "medium" being 38"-40" !!!!

Garry A

Calibrating.....
Size large top is tighter fitting than the size large from Aldi (sausage skin :blush:). There are multi tools with chain breaker in the Falkirk shop which weren't advertised. Shades seem ok but I do look like a bug eyed martian in them.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
All the clothing was far too big - no Small.
- even the mitts! Haven't bought anything (cycling) from either Lidl or Aldi for a long time now. Sizing and quality not as good as it was. Gel saddle covers selling like hot cakes however - must be the Tour effect encouraging people to dust down the bikes they've got buried away in the back of the garage.

OP
OP
Mike_P

Mike_P

Guru
The rucksack looked to be exactly the same one that they were selling in early June, a camping promotion but with a cycle helmet shown tucked in it, for £8.99. Interested if anyone has weighed one as the early June one I bought weighed just 456g

Top Bottom