Lidl

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Willow

i understand they sometimes have bike bits and bobs. Does anyone know if all stores stock them or just a few and, how often the stock changes. I don't have an aldi near by but there is a lidl relatively close but I would have to make a special effort to go there, so want to make sure it is worth my while - Leatherhead store if anyone knows it.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Usually a couple of times a year - keep an eye out here for a heads up or their web site - usually Spring / Autumn !

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Both Aldi (here) & Lidl (here) have websites, both the sites have store locators and list coming promotions.

Bike stuff ranges between the truly awful to exceptional value so they can be hit & miss but worth checking out if there is something you need.

OP
OP
W

Willow

thanks sheddy that was useful info, have signed up. Actually I couldn't believe some of their prices for other things perhaps I should check it out sometime.

Mr Pig

Some of the stuff they sell is a bit on the crap side but there are good bargains to be had. The bike tool kit Lidl sell is excellent value at only twenty pounds and surprisingly good quality.

The good news is that they stock the same items over and over again so the tool kit should come around. They publish their upcoming items in leaflets available in the stores and often in press adds too. I'm sure that when cycling stuff comes up someone on here will say so :0)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I think the bike stuff week tends to be in the Spring and Autumn.

Top Bottom