lidl's thermals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
cyclenic said:
Can i have people's oppinions on these please. And do you think they will cover my back?

http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20081104.p.Thermal_Sports_Underwear.ar6

:welcome:

How tall are you?

What style of bike do you ride ?

Graham O

I've got one of the tops and will get another one next week. I like them, but bear in mind that they stretch tremendously. I looked at a medium, my size, and thought that it would never stretch enough so I got a large. It gives a close fit which is not too tight, but putting it on is a pain. The sleeves stretch to twice their length which is a bit awkward. The length also stretches, so they can be quite long. Not the warmest top I've got, but certainly cheaper than many.

Don't know which size I'll get next week.

OP
OP
cyclenic

cyclenic

tops

Ok well i'm normally an 8 in tops. ride a mountain bike but on the roads mostly if that makes any difference. I have just bought cycling tights, so hopefully they will cover a bit more of my back than my regular everyday shorts.

Hope this helps, do you think they worth the money, for a first timer!

Graham O

Worth the money? I suppose the only recommendation I can give is that I will get another one. But I'm not looking for maximum warmth with these tops. I use other products if it's really cold, but I find these useful and similar warmth to the Helly Hansen Lifa wear, so I suppose a good "most of year" option.

Hope that helps.

charliesurf

I find that you have to pull the top right down and tup it into the pull up trousers. I am 6 foot tall.

The picture of the girl wearing her thermals certainly warmed me up ........ stunning !

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
Thanks for that lidl link. I was looking at getting another set. Costco also have decent looking ones. I think they were slightly cheaper as well.

mossy

Matalan do a thermal vest,with and without a zip.Mine has lasted 2 seasons now.
Good value at £6.00

Top Bottom