1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lighting Needs?

Discussion in 'Bikes and Buying Advice - What Bike?' started by Aint Skeered, 7 Nov 2007.

1. Aint Skeered

Aint Skeered New Member

I am thinking of getting an ATC2000, how well do they perform in poor light.
    It's just that during the winter we gather in the local multi-story car park, once a week for a training session (well flat out session really), and I thought it would be cool to film it. would it cope with the lighting in the car park?

2. magnatom

magnatom Guest

It doesn't cope too well with the dark I'm afraid. That's one of the reasons that I upgraded my helmet camera for the winter.

3. Lord of the Teapot

Lord of the Teapot New Member

Upgraded too?

4. Lord of the Teapot

Lord of the Teapot New Member

It's OK, just found it :blush:

5. Aint Skeered

Aint Skeered New Member

Well, don't keep it to yourself, upgraded to what?

6. magnatom

magnatom Guest

Have a look at this thread http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=5009

Second post down (Archos system). It certainly deals with the dark nights better, although it still suffers from the problem of headlights flaring. I'll post some commute footage shortly. In the meantime have a look at this on a dark canal path where I am comparing some lights

I think it is impressive that you can see anything here!