Lights and Pump

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Three items on offer, prices include postage, pictures here, if anyone wants all three items then I'll do for £60 posted:-

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37729119@N08/

£30 - Tyres - Pair of On-One smorgasboard folding 29er tyres

£24 - Pump - Topeak Turbo Morph never used and with all supplied parts

£30 - Front Light - one of the super bright imports, I think it's 1500 claimed lumens, original battery faulty so they sent new one and in meantime I got the original repaired with help on here. Light itself is in Mickey Mouse with a main light and two smaller ears. Three settings via remote button and both batteries have cases with velcro straps for attachment. Plus there is a long connecting/extension cable, idea was to be able to mount both batteries with one further away and the extra lead to bridge the distance gap. Light mounts to bars via O-rings pack supplied and all parts are in full working order, as of earlier this evening, and never used. I think it all came to about £60 in the end. I can't vouch for the brightness compared to other super bright lights but certainly knocks a Supernova Triple or a Fenelux L2D into touch. I think the battery life is about two hours per on full but having only used in test in garage I can't confirm that.

Last edited:

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
You able to stick a pic of the light in here? Can't get flikr to load on my phone and wife likes to see what I intend to buy before I can get it

Top Bottom