lights out...................

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Location
Meanwood, Leeds
No chance!

The bogieman might get me.
 
I am, thank you. I'm now a resident of SE18 and haven't been out on the bike for two and a bit months so feel a bit of a fraud for posting on here but hoping to remedy that if the weather ever improves and I can ride to work again. Just need to figure out a way of getting there without dying on that horrible road to Greenwich.
 

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Location
Meanwood, Leeds
I am, thank you. I'm now a resident of SE18 and haven't been out on the bike for two and a bit months so feel a bit of a fraud for posting on here but hoping to remedy that if the weather ever improves and I can ride to work again. Just need to figure out a way of getting there without dying on that horrible road to Greenwich.

A fraud? Here? Never!

This is the cafe you can talk cycling elsewhere. :thumbsup:
 
:giggle:

We didn't put the light back on last night, just went to bed in darkness. But when we woke up, someone had organised a big light in the sky, albeit behind the clouds, so we have been able to see today....

Phew!


day_of_triffids_poster_02.jpg
 
Top Bottom