lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

david evans

Veteran
Location
ne280pe
been looking for a new lights seen these
300759482992 and 180985427620 on ebay

thay have lazers coming out the bottom that puts lines on the road

was wondering if thay where leagel in the uk
 
been looking for a new lights seen these
300759482992 and 180985427620 on ebay

thay have lazers coming out the bottom that puts lines on the road

was wondering if thay where leagel in the uk
They are legal, at least they were on Friday night when I was admiring them from behind.

Quite hypnotic too.
 

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
IMHO
They would be distracting , as johny says "hypnotic" so the driver would be thinking WTF? rather than concerntrating on overtaking and the width of the lane is to narrow and would give a false sense of security to both the rider and the driver .The generally recognised safe overtaking distance is about 4 foot , those likes look nowhere near that and i wonder how bright they are with the light given out by streetlighting ?
 

Davidc

Legendary Member
Location
Somerset UK
What a waste. I can think of better places to aim a laser. The thoughts are probably illegal though, let alone doing it.
 
Top Bottom