'Likes'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
There was a problem with someone else's account where their posts have been wiped. That is probably the reason.

colly

Re member eR
thanks - I'm feeling much better now... ;)
There's one for you to 'up' the count again. :thumbsup:

Nihal

Veteran
Okayyyyy............there IS something wrong.........i look up yesterday after reading this thread "Like-464"............today its "Likes-480"........not that i'm complaining or anything:whistle: but i honestly swear i havent posted anything for the past week or so and no like alerts form yesterday to today.......and i didn't keep Shaun at gunpoint either....so........er........can anybody explain this??:eek:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Okayyyyy............there IS something wrong.........i look up yesterday after reading this thread "Like-464"............today its "Likes-480"........not that i'm complaining or anything:whistle: but i honestly swear i havent posted anything for the past week or so and no like alerts form yesterday to today.......and i did'nt keep Shaun at gunpoint either....so........er........can anybody explain this??:eek:

You obviously posted something so devastating funny that nobody noticed straight away! :laugh:

Top Bottom