Limar Pro 104 Helmet.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevenb

The helmet arrived last week and I got to use it on the bike race this sunday.

First impressions out of the box was just how much smarter it looks than on the internet.
It was so easy to adjust to my size too. The dial knob at the back is easy adjusted even if you need to when riding along.
teh chin straps are very comfy and they dont cut into my neck like my old helmet did.
£60 from Bike+
The ventilation is excellent too. The quality is excellent andof course it's super light.
I'd recommend it for it's functionality alone.
I chose the plain Matt black colour but the other colours make it more attractive.
9/10 from me.:wacko:

walker

I've got the older 907 model, very light but I can't help but think it makes me look like a mushroom head.

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

walker said:
I've got the older 907 model, very light but I can't help but think it makes me look like a mushroom head.

Lol....like 'Toad' off 'Super Mario Kart' ;)

Sod it....I'm not fussed what it looks like...it works superbly. ;)

walker

stevenb said:
Lol....like 'Toad' off 'Super Mario Kart' ;)

Sod it....I'm not fussed what it looks like...it works superbly. :biggrin:

pretty much like that, but I've also tried that new met stratos (I think its this one it's about £100 region) and that didn't look much different so I think it's just my head

Paul_Smith SRCC

www.plsmith.co.uk
I've got the 104 as well

One reason I found it comfortable is that the retention system is not positioned as low as with some manufacturers.

View attachment 574

The system is not only used to adjust size but helps to stop the helmet rotating backwards. I find that some retention systems, if set low, can dig into the back of my head. but not this one. The downside, of course, is that it will not be quite as secure, although I felt it was more than adequate for my liking.

Now helmets are a very personal choice, not so much interms of size as most modern helmets from the popular manufactures are very adjustable, but in shape. Some are more round than others, for example. This is one reason why a good bike shop will offer a choice of manufacturer and why I would always recommend you try before you buy (Jim Walker, UK Lilmar distributor).

The shape of the Limar 104 Pro fitted me very well, with no uncomfortable pressure points. I could also use the dial on the retention system to obtain the desired size, so it suited me personally in both comfort and fit, but that doesn't mean it will fit everyone.

Paul_Smith
www.bikeplus.co.uk

Tynan

Veteran
bought a new hat last week, Condor had a really good selection, however, due to my enormous head yet again only the Giro fit and they only had a rather moody but camo matt black or a not too horrid white/silver affair

so white/silver it was as it was that ir ride without pending ordering something

sigh, they had some really nice ones too

Top Bottom