List of YouTube channels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
swindoom said:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BadSwindoomRoadUsers

Just as a small warning, my very first upload to YouTube , the blue van, the driver has seen this video and if he ever sees me on my bike he's going to try a kill me. Although, from his profile information I have managed to work out his name,age, job and address.

If someone has made threats then speak to an officer of the law. He or anyone else would have to be remarkably stupid to make public threats on a public and popular website.

I've had a couple of threats myself like that and have suggested the above - usually they s*** themselves and remove the comment.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
You already found mine, BM. You can add it to the list. (Although clips I want to post are mercifully few).

downfader

extimus uero philosophus

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
HLaB said:
OT I clicked on a link on one your channels df and found this; just goes to show cultures aren't that different!

I know. Think I posted as much on many of the forums, too. ;) lots of other countries all starting to polarise over this. Parts of france, New Zealand, Australia's always been a bit mental against cyclists (perhaps thats why Cadel Evans is so.. you know...)

Look at the video responses on Angles Morts.. We've got some way to go. Motorists seem quite afraid of us in many ways in some quarters.

Top Bottom