Lit up like a Christmas tree.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Given this is what cyclists may want to achieve on these dark nights Ford have developed a Christmas style jumper for cyclists which generates a Christmas tree shape of light on the ground around their bike which supposedly helps motorists to give them sufficient room. There are no plans to market it commercially you'll be disappointed to hear :smile:.
https://media.ford.com/content/ford...tmas-jumper-youll-want-to-be-seen-wearin.html

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
Given this is what cyclists may want to achieve on these dark nights Ford have developed a Christmas style jumper for cyclists which generates a Christmas tree shape of light on the ground around their bike which supposedly helps motorists to give them sufficient room. There are no plans to market it commercially you'll be disappointed to hear :smile:.
https://media.ford.com/content/ford...tmas-jumper-youll-want-to-be-seen-wearin.html
I see it’s blame transfer season again.

D

Deleted member 26715

Didn't there used to be one that projected a red bike behind & white bike in front of the cyclist, the fact I have to ask shows how good it is/was!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Didn't there used to be one that projected a red bike behind & white bike in front of the cyclist, the fact I have to ask shows how good it is/was!
There was this one... (I added the 2 straight green lines which make the connection between the green image and the cyclist more obvious.)

winjim

Smash the cistern
This is a safe distance? I notice their main image is of a microscooter, to make the tree seem bigger.

cq5dam.web.374.210.jpeg

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
There was this one... (I added the 2 straight green lines which make the connection between the green image and the cyclist more obvious.)

View attachment 564061
It obviously doesn’t work as intended, does it? The cyclist could reach out and touch that bus.:sad:

Top Bottom