Little help for fellow cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Some of the questions cannot be answered properly. For example, I do not communte to work by bike, but this is because I work at home, not because I commute by car or train, etc.
And the question about who I cycle with - more than one of those options applies, but the survey will only let one button be ticked.

OP
OP
T

tudor.tamas08

Some of the questions cannot be answered properly. For example, I do not communte to work by bike, but this is because I work at home, not because I commute by car or train, etc.
And the question about who I cycle with - more than one of those options applies, but the survey will only let one button be ticked.

Thank you very much for your feedback!

ScotiaLass

Guru
I don't mind helping out but your questionnaire needs revision IMO.
I'm also unsure about answering a 'sports enthusiasts' questionnaire asking me about my spending habits, internet use, whether I own a smart phone etc.
Also, Q 16. How often do you cycle in your free time?
I'd be tempted to use timescales rather than 'often', 'never' etc. What is 'often' to one person, may be 'seldom' to another!
It may be better, and more accurate, to ask how many hours a week do you cycle, e.g. less than one hour, 1-4 hours, 4-8 hours 8 hours + etc.

Q.18. Who do you cycle with (as mentioned previously) needs to allow for more than one answer. I cycle alone but also with family and a club.
:smile:

ANT 666

Trying to re member
I'm retired, no work to cycle to!
High school diploma? I take it you must be a septic (from the USA)

1. 12. What do you use the internet for?
    • Business
    • Shopping
    • Personal interest
    • I don't use it
    • Other:
:rofl:
Internet?? What's that, then?

Submitted. As others have stated, the survey has room for improvement, for example I ticked Retired, but was still asked how often I cycle to work. Preparing excellent surveys is not easy though and I've seen far worse. Good luck with the dissertation.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Spare time?I've got kids it does not compute,got today off to use personal holidays up and I'm looking after I'll son instead of cycling,decorating,cleaning,etc,etc

Top Bottom