Little Pleasures.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oxo

Guru
Going uphill I'm a bit like Wiggo, but that's only when he's trying to keep up with Chris Froome

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
I can't help myself chasing other cyclists, it makes me really competitive for some reason.

Also another beneift to being in normal sportswear on a mtb, dont think many really think twice about being overtaken by skinny guy in lycra on a roadie :smile:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
It's an enjoyable thing chasing someone down and I'm sure a lot of us do it from time to time. I recently got a buzz out of chasing down a group of roadies who were being very serious, slipstreaming and each taking a turn at the front.:evil: The one at the back lost contact with the group and I managed to pass him and was gaining with the rest but they turned off just before I caught them. Spoilsports.:whistle:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I hardly see any other cyclists, and when I do, I'm the one being overtaken (on my butterfly barred Dawes tourer, picnic and flask in the pannier, iPod playing on the speaker). But, and it's a big one, I can up the pace if needs be, and sit there on their tail all day.......... they usually turn off, or stop.

I am not a racer, but I can chug along fully loaded all day at 12-15mph.

Horses/courses and all that

OP
OP
Jodee1kenobi

Jodee1kenobi

I hardly see any other cyclists, and when I do, I'm the one being overtaken (on my butterfly barred Dawes tourer, picnic and flask in the pannier, iPod playing on the speaker). But, and it's a big one, I can up the pace if needs be, and sit there on their tail all day.......... they usually turn off, or stop.

I am not a racer, but I can chug along fully loaded all day at 12-15mph.

Horses/courses and all that

I'm not normally ^_^ , just for some reason that day I thought I'd see if I could. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom