Liverpool Chester Liverpool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
headcoat

headcoat

Über Member
The local riders call that stretch through the farm as the "Missing Link", it's not that bad, I ride it roughly 5 times a week*. The cycleway alongside the railway could be busy if you don't get a move on through the Wirral countryside and arrive there with lots of novices/kids. Hopefully they'll have someone to hold the gates open.

I have probably seen you on that route at some stage then, I have been riding home that way recently to Ellesmere Port station around 5-5.30 ish

The local riders call that stretch through the farm as the "Missing Link", it's not that bad, I ride it roughly 5 times a week*. The cycleway alongside the railway could be busy if you don't get a move on through the Wirral countryside and arrive there with lots of novices/kids. Hopefully they'll have someone to hold the gates open.

* On either a titanium winter bike, or a carbon Dolan with carbon wheels.

That bit's called the Missing Link is it :smile: I'll remember that. It had a sprinkling of cow doo in the farm the other day but easily avoided.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover

* On either a titanium winter bike, or a carbon Dolan with carbon wheels.

Cheers,so fixie on slicks should be ok.....it copes with Boltons crap road system !

dodgy

I have probably seen you on that route at some stage then, I have been riding home that way recently to Ellesmere Port station around 5-5.30 ish

Usually lunchtime or slightly earlier for me, then morning time at weekends, very rare for me to be there evening time :smile:

billy1561

BB wrecker
I also have entered this for the 50 miler. My first ever ride in a group, not that i'm unsocial just don't know anyone close enough to me to pair up with.
Will have to take the bike in the car so hope the pre ride parking is convenient.
Looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Top Bottom