Lizard Skins DSP 2.5 Black Tape - SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jim55

Guru

gds58

Über Member
I think the key word in this post is 'more' it's bar tape for christs sake, why would you willingly want to spend more just for the sake of it. It's not like you really need a warranty with bar tape is it!!!
Do you know what, I'll have this bar tape please geopat, I'll PM you for payment details, It'll save all these other idiots from wasting time trying to find somewhere else to buy it for more money!
PM on it's way.

jim55

Guru
I think the key word in this post is 'more' it's bar tape for christs sake, why would you willingly want to spend more just for the sake of it. It's not like you really need a warranty with bar tape is it!!!
Do you know what, I'll have this bar tape please geopat, I'll PM you for payment details, It'll save all these other idiots from wasting time trying to find somewhere else to buy it for more money!
PM on it's way.
Lol ,keyboard warrior eh ,

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
PM on it's way.
Just pointing out that it is available brand new at almost the same price.
Nothing idiotic about that.
You have wasted just as much time ranting about it. Hope you enjoy your tape!

gds58

Über Member
Just pointing out that it is available brand new at almost the same price.
Nothing idiotic about that.
You have wasted just as much time ranting about it. Hope you enjoy your tape!
Ha ha ha this is also 'brand new' and the one you mentioned is 25% more expensive and a different colour, so hardly what anybody would call 'almost the same price' but thanks for the sentiment, I will enjoy.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Ha ha ha this is also 'brand new' and the one you mentioned is 25% more expensive and a different colour, so hardly what anybody would call 'almost the same price' but thanks for the sentiment, I will enjoy.
It's not a different colour, they have all colours.

Top Bottom