Lizzie Armitstead Homecoming Party Otley 15th August

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by phil_hg_uk, 13 Aug 2012.

1. phil_hg_uk

phil_hg_uk I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

There is going to be a parade to welcome Lizzie Armitstead back home on Wed 15th August starts @ 6:30pm you can either watch from the roadside or join in and cycle into Otley with her, then there is a chance to meet her and get a pic taken.

Details are here -> CLICK ME and there is a PDF Flyer here -> CLICK ME

Anyone going ?

2. ufkacbln

ufkacbln Guest

All inclusive then?

Mad Doug Biker likes this.
  3. Mad Doug Biker

Mad Doug Biker Bikeoholics Anonymous

Sound like a bunch of idiots, I mean, what are they going to do if you don't wear a helmet, call the Police? Have they not read any of the h*lmet debates on here? :laugh:

I wear a helmet out of force of habit, but such blatant discrimination against those who don't is really uncalled for.

4. OP
    OP
    phil_hg_uk

phil_hg_uk I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

I don't really care to be honest, I didn't start this thread so it could turn into a helmet debate I was simply asking if any CC ers, we're going so please don't spoil it by turning it into a helmet debate.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

5. Mad Doug Biker

Mad Doug Biker Bikeoholics Anonymous

We aren't, we are just pointing out the quite frankly daft bit in the advert.

6. Archie_tect

Archie_tect De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold

Well done, successfully pointed out.

.... who's going to meet her when she gets off the X84 service bus from Leeds then?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice