Llandegla, Monday 25th Feb am.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I have decided that due to the good weather, the fact I am not in work and have nothing better to do, I am going to make a visit to Llandegla on Monday.
I was joking about joining @si_c for the visit, but decency prevents me from crashing his trip as this may be a rare day out for him with his dad and the last thing he will want is me oafishly trampling all over the special father/son moment....

I'm going anyway but thought I would put it out there just in case anybody fancies it? If not it gives me a chance to get a move on and do two laps for once, always been prevented at previous visits due to deadlines and other riders.

So, anyone? I'll list off a few of. the usual suspects but any half competent mtb'r is welcome :hello:
@dan_bo @fossyant @nickyboy and if my sleep deprived addled brain has forgotten anyone (almost certain after just doing a single night shift) then please tag them so this ride is brought to their attention.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Back in Groningen Monday.

You spawny fecker.

si_c

Guru
Currently looking to get there about 10am, any CCers planning on being there are welcome to join my Dad and I, or not, as they please. Probably do a couple of runs with lunch in between.

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I think I have broken Si....

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Great ride today, awesome weather and managed to meet up with Si for the second lap :dance:

The rate of attrition was quite high. Si managed to snap his chain and his dad also fell off on their first lap. Then Si & me headed off to go round again and I managed to lose it shortly after we started on the first downhill section! I landed quite hard and with some speed which forced my left leg under me awkwardly. It blooming hurt and I think it might have come quite close to dislocating something. After a couple of minutes to let the pain subside we continued and Si didn't want to be the odd one out so threw himself and bike off the track with near tedious regularity :surrender:
Once the ride was finished we both agreed that there is probably a good reason we normally only do one lap....
IMG_20190225_120751006_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190225_142215578.jpg

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Great ride today, awesome weather and managed to meet up with Si for the second lap :dance:

The rate of attrition was quite high. Si managed to snap his chain and his dad also fell off on their first lap. Then Si & me headed off to go round again and I managed to lose it shortly after we started on the first downhill section! I landed quite hard and with some speed which forced my left leg under me awkwardly. It blooming hurt and I think it might have come quite close to dislocating something. After a couple of minutes to let the pain subside we continued and Si didn't want to be the odd one out so threw himself and bike off the track with near tedious regularity :surrender:
Once the ride was finished we both agreed that there is probably a good reason we normally only do one lap....
View attachment 454675 View attachment 454676
Shouldn't laugh. But i did.

Top Bottom