Llandegla trail etiquette.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Most folk do. I fell off at the top and as I was 'composing myself' everyone passed asked if I was OK. Still managed the Black, but had to push on some of the steep bits as I couldn't put any weight through my left arm. Thank god for hydraulic brakes these days.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Most folk do. I fell off at the top and as I was 'composing myself' everyone passed asked if I was OK. Still managed the Black, but had to push on some of the steep bits as I couldn't put any weight through my left arm. Thank god for hydraulic brakes these days.
No we didn't. We asked was the bike alright! :tongue:

Yes, will normally slow down and check they have the necessary kit if I see someone having a mechanical/puncture.

No we didn't. We asked was the bike alright! :tongue:

Yes, will normally slow down and check they have the necessary kit if I see someone having a mechanical/puncture.

I never bother because:

I only carry tools to repair a puncture on my bike. Dont have tools to sort out other peoples mechanicals, plus I may make something worse.

Person could be a bit :crazy::eek:. I could stop to offer help, only to have a gun pointed at me and then have my bike stolen. Or instead of a gun, I may get hit over the head with a pump or a tube or somethin.

I'm a brownhole:excl:

Tynan

Veteran
When you have almost nothing is the best time to ask, you get to be all helpful knowing that you almost certainly can't

Although that didn't work when I rode up to someone in the snow trying to pump up his rear tyre, he had a new fancy pump and didn't know how it worked

Top Bottom