Llandegla visit-11/11/18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I think I could be a dead man if I even discuss this while I the same country as Mrs Skol!

I am working the Saturday and have many weekends of ME stuff before this (CX races and 4x4ing etc) so it would be pushing it, but what about a change? Would you consider Cannock Chase? It is only about 10 miles further for us and a bit different to Deggers......

dan_bo

I think I could be a dead man if I even discuss this while I the same country as Mrs Skol!

I am working the Saturday and have many weekends of ME stuff before this (CX races and 4x4ing etc) so it would be pushing it, but what about a change? Would you consider Cannock Chase? It is only about 10 miles further for us and a bit different to Deggers......

I'm open to it but I've heard cannock is a bit.......tame......

I wont be joining you but a funny co-incidence is I am planning on doing Llandegla on Sat and Cannock Chase on the Sunday the weekend of 24-25 Nov with my daughter who lives in Preston. I have not done either, my daughter has done the Monkey trail and reckons it was good fun . ( she is now just a recreational non serious MTBer not a lot of skills like me)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Probably going to have to give anything like this a miss until my case is settled - the schedule of loss has gone in and despite me saying I don't ride on the road etc and ride trails, someone could catch a pic of me coming off the 'bridge' or any other feature. The fact that everything is rollable at Deggers, and the 'hard bits' are the ruddy hills. So, no boogying naked in the street whilst doing back flips off a jump ramp for a while ;)

The solicitor has even said if I'm photographed on a road.... - I've already said I ride through my estate to get to the trails - they'd see me on an MTB covered head to toe in mud. Some fun months ahead.

dan_bo

Probably going to have to give anything like this a miss until my case is settled - the schedule of loss has gone in and despite me saying I don't ride on the road etc and ride trails, someone could catch a pic of me coming off the 'bridge' or any other feature. The fact that everything is rollable at Deggers, and the 'hard bits' are the ruddy hills. So, no boogying naked in the street whilst doing back flips off a jump ramp for a while ;)

The solicitor has even said if I'm photographed on a road.... - I've already said I ride through my estate to get to the trails - they'd see me on an MTB covered head to toe in mud. Some fun months ahead.
What a pain in the arse. Get a stick on 'tache.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
image.jpg

Sorted

dan_bo

Don't see any difference tbh.

Top Bottom