Lmao

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
riding to work to today, i saw a work colleague walking down the road. So coz i've got the "stealth" bike (still so new it's not got any creaks or noises) i sneakily cycled up behind her and shouts ...

BOO!!!

:smile::blush:

Oops, wasn't her! :sad: It was just some random woman!

LOL. I cycled off at speed!
big_smile.png

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Lycra lout.... :sad:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
i shouted back as i rode off "Sorry... thought you was someone else" and she was laughing which thankfully relieved the embarrassment because i know she saw the funny side :sad:

snorri

Legendary Member
We're such a happy lot us cyclists:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Thank you for your lightheared post buggi, we have not had many laughs on Commuting lately, it seems to have been all aggro.;)

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Nice one Buggi - had a mate do that in Spain (although not on a bike) he was hiding behind a wall and jumped out on us... or so he thought... a random couple were caught unawares and I'm sure the chap must have almost sh*t himself as my mate's quite large and scary looking.

We laughed however as he tried to explain that he thought they were someone else.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
i'm still laughing about it!!!

i think, as suggested, we should all compete to include this manoeuvre into our daily commute. it certainly brightened up my day(s) and everyone i've told have practically fell on the floor laughing

buggi said:
riding to work to today, i saw a work colleague walking down the road. So coz i've got the "stealth" bike (still so new it's not got any creaks or noises) i sneakily cycled up behind her and shouts ...

BOO!!!

;):biggrin:

Oops, wasn't her! ;) It was just some random woman!

LOL. I cycled off at speed!
big_smile.png

:biggrin::biggrin:

And she went POOO! :ohmy: :ohmy:

Top Bottom