Location "karma" ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
There are certain places that I really like and others that I don't. Apart from the obvious reasons (e.g. visual beauty), I can't really explain it!

For example, both Bishops Waltham and Winchester are very picturesque places, however I love Winchester while I find Bishops Waltham weird and creepy. I don't like it. In fact, I prefer Fareham or even Gosport! To me, Bishops Waltham just has a bad feeling about it which I can't explain.

Does anyone else dislike an apparently lovely place for reasons they can't explain?

mark barker

Ludlow, Shropshire. I lived there for a while and never felt comfortable about the place, but I don't know why......

montage

God Almighty
XmisterIS said:
There are certain places that I really like and others that I don't. Apart from the obvious reasons (e.g. visual beauty), I can't really explain it!

For example, both Bishops Waltham and Winchester are very picturesque places, however I love Winchester while I find Bishops Waltham weird and creepy. I don't like it. In fact, I prefer Fareham or even Gosport! To me, Bishops Waltham just has a bad feeling about it which I can't explain.

Does anyone else dislike an apparently lovely place for reasons they can't explain?

Lets not knock fareham or gosport!
Agreed with Bishops Waltham.... wierd that

PBancroft

As I said earlier, was born in Winchester, and lived in the surrounding area my whole life. Never been, nor felt the need to go, to Bishops Waltham.

'Nuff said.

D

Deleted member 1258

Has anybody noticed that houses are like that? Our first house, an edwardian two up two down, had a natural warm and happy atmosphere, our next house, a victorian three up two down, had a cold slightly grim atmosphere. this one ,three bed terrace, has a warm and pleasant atmosphere. Why? I would have thought the people would have made a difference not the house itself.

Top Bottom