Lochaber 100, Moffat and Drumlanrig entries

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

doonhaemer

Enty is now open for the Lochaber 100 mile and 100 km sportives as it is for the Moffat Autumn sportives. www.sientries.co.uk .
For drumlanrig, this breing the tenth year of the event we are giving priority to all past participants. Any past riders who want to enter for 2015 get in touch if you have not had an e mail. Entry for new riders will be available by the end of January. See www.tearfundcycling.btck.co.uk for info.

OP
OP
doonhaemer

doonhaemer

Less than 3 weeks to the Lochaber event. Still looking for a few more entries for this event on one of the most beautifull cycle routes in the country.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Less than 3 weeks to the Lochaber event. Still looking for a few more entries for this event on one of the most beautifull cycle routes in the country.

I saw that mentioned somewhere the other week. If I remember rightly the 100k option is almost entirely flat and on very quiet roads, taking in Loch Eil and Loch Linnhe.
It's a pity I can't make it.

GC

oldstrath

Über Member
Couple of us did it from over this side of the country. Truly excellent route, friendly people, great food (and views), quiet(ish) roads. Real shame there were only 50 riders.

Top Bottom