Lochaber 100, September 22nd

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nebulous

Guru
Good luck - I hope it goes well, a bit too far away for me though.

Why is the Aberdeen one cancelled? I really liked the look of it, but unfortunately it clashes with something else on that date for me.

Nebulous

Guru
That's a shame. A couple of people I spoke to didn't know about it, though it nust be a nightmare trying to publicise something like that with a lot of competition.

NeoCaesar

Anyone from the Aberdeen area doing this? Terrible imposition I know, but I'm looking for someone I can car-share with and also buddy up so I am not going it alone. I don't expect someone to pace me but it would be nice to have someone at the start/finish that I could speak to.

OP
OP
doonhaemer

doonhaemer

There are numerous entries from around Glasgow. Are you wanting to lift share? send me a message with your e mail and I will pass it on to a few of them.

Nearest entry so far to Aberdeen is Montrose

Still time to enter, state how many cakes you can eat on the entry form.

OP
OP
doonhaemer

doonhaemer

Several from Glasgow have entered, send me a message with your email and I will pass on to some of them.

Nearest entry to Aberdeen so far is Montrose.

Still taking entries for this.

OP
OP
doonhaemer

doonhaemer

Entries will be taken on the day for this fabulous 100 mile ride.
It would ,however, be helpful to have an e mail in advance from anyone who is thinking of coming. ( we want to make enough cakes!)

Registration in Kilmallie Community Hall, Corpach,from 8 am.
Mass start for experienced group riders 9 am.

see www.tearfundcycling.btck.co.uk

Not doing this myself, but have ridden the route before and can say it is a fine day out, no big climbs as such, great mountain and coastal views, generally quiet roads.

Richard Swanney

I did this and it was brilliant weather, some of the best scenery for a cycle imaginable a really nice little event with friendly organisers, I really hope this takes off as it will be a definite for me every year.

Top Bottom