Lockers / storage at London Liverpool Street Station (or nearby)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
This Thursday night (01/11/12) I'm going for a gentle pootle around our nation's capital with a friend who has just secured his first road bike (from @deptfordmarmoset ). I'll be travelling into London on the Ipswich to Liverpool Street train and don't fancy wearing my bibshorts et all for the full journey. So my plan was to change from civies into Lycra at Liverpool street station then leave my civies in a locker at Liverpool street. but in all the 15+ years of commuting to London I don't think I ever spotted any lockers at Liverpool St Station. I know there is baggage storage but we'll be done cycling at about 4am and I doubt they'll still be open at that time.

I'm staying in London for the night so is my best option just to keep my clothes with me and cycle around with my rucksack?

Does anyone have any better ideas?

By the way, we don't have any specific route planned, so if anyone fancies meeting up somewhere that might be smart, just be aware that we'll most likely be taking it very easy!

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
The Excess Baggage Co is next to Platform 10. They charge £8.50 per item for 24 hours. They open at 7:00.
http://www.left-baggage.co.uk/locations.php
On Your Bike in Tooley Street don't have lockers.

Top Bottom