Logan Jack /Paul vs Mike Tyson

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
It must also be remembered that Tyson is a convicted rapist and bit off Evander Holyfield ear. He’s not a working class hero, he’s a very nasty man when he wants to be.

indeed , not the sort of person you want to piss off or ask nicely not to hit you back too hard .

Jody

Stubborn git
It must also be remembered that Tyson is a convicted rapist and bit off Evander Holyfield ear. He’s not a working class hero, he’s a very nasty man when he wants to be.

That's the Mike I'm hoping turns up to box Jake. 30 seconds in the red mist descends, contract out the window and smashed up pieces of jaw/teeth strewned accross the ring.

Jody

Stubborn git
I'd rather he was inflicting violence on someone that chooses to be there. So there's that.

TBF he's changed a lot since he's been on his spritual journey. I bet there was a lot of trauma to process and those trips will have been one hell of a ride.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler

My sister met Evander Holyfield in a hotel lobby once. She said he was extremely polite and let her check into the hotel before him. She didn't mention his ears, I'm not sure how many he had at the time.

FishFright

More wheels than sense

He has managed to turn his life around somewhat . Not that excuses previous behaviour.

AndyRM

XOXO
Boxing seems a bit weird right now. A lot of exhibition fights with nothing really at stake other than money.

Tyson should put Paul on his arse, but it'll probably be some sort of tame tap-tapping around with nothing much happening.

The only time it seems to have been taken seriously recently was Joshua panelling Ngannou. But he has a point to prove or something I suppose.

Dave7

Legendary Member

Be fair now..... it wasn't ALL Holyfields ear, it was only part of it.

Drago

Legendary Member

Although he's - allegedly- reformed, foung god, raises pigeons for a passtime, does charidee work, etc.

But he was raised the hard way, and won't have forgotten how to fight. The questions will be over fitness and how quickly his synapses will drive his reactions.

I don't think he's let his fitness slide much, so it'll come down to reactions. I wouldn't want to be the one testing it out, even if I were half his age.

stephec

Legendary Member
If it's true about all the daft clauses it tells you all you need to know about how much Paul fancies his chances, I wonder if he'll want a go with Lewis and Klitschko as well?

Not a chance I'll be paying to watch it, so unless I know someone with a dodgy firestick I'll have to miss out, although if it was under proper boxing rules I'd love to see Tyson put him well and truly on his arse.

It's all a bit shite really.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
It's a daft and cynical stunt. A long time ago, Michael "Lord of The Dance" Flatley was going to have a similar bout against a pro boxer. Henry Cooper was asked his opinion....

"He's a pretty boy, isn't he? He doesn't want to go and get his face rearranged on a regular basis, does he??"

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

Plus he boasted about viciously mugging folk who'd just withdrawn money from banks and cash points, in his teens.:thumbsdown:

Last edited:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Tyson was brought up the extremely hard way , had nothing and had to fight to keep that ! Was destined to spend a life behind bars or dead until he found his trainer who took him in and acted like a father figure . the exact time that everything started going wrong was when cus died and donkey managed to crawl his way in . No longer was Tyson looked at as a man , he was looked at as a money dispenser and that changed him back into the thug he once was leading to his downfall . Donkey is the single worse thing that ever happened to boxing

Top Bottom