Lollipop Sign

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blackcountrytone

Hi all
I have just applied for a part time job as a SCP (lollipop man) near to where i live, I think i shall be commuting to the School on me bike, So was wandering if anyone would know where i would leave my Stop Sign (lollipop) when i am not using it, IE do i take it home with me or could i leave it at the School in question.
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but can't find anywhere else to post it.
regards

si_c

Guru
Hi all
I have just applied for a part time job as a SCP (lollipop man) near to where i live, I think i shall be commuting to the School on me bike, So was wandering if anyone would know where i would leave my Stop Sign (lollipop) when i am not using it, IE do i take it home with me or could i leave it at the School in question.
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but can't find anywhere else to post it.
regards
I've seen people carrying a set of ladders on a bike - you should be fine:okay:.

Just remember to cycle in the middle of the lane and have it strapped to your bike horizontally, should discourage close passing :laugh:

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
My friend brings hers home from work. She lives not far from the crossing & doesn't ride a bike.

I imagine if you build up a good relationship with the school they'll find somewhere for your bike while you're working & your lollipop when you're not.

And congratulations. Lots of schoolchildren seem to really love their lollipop person.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Chat up the head, just tell him/her you'll need to keep it at skool.
They should be able to find a space in a (locked) outbuilding.

Will the LA issue you with a camera ?

DRM

Guru
Chat up the head, just tell him/her you'll need to keep it at skool.
They should be able to find a space in a (locked) outbuilding.

Will the LA issue you with a camera ?
Usually a piece of chalk to write an idiot drivers registration number on the floor before you forget it

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Don't the modern lollipops have a camera built into the handle, or somesuch?

Or surface to car missile

Top Bottom