London CS7 commuters new LBS/workshop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scouserinlondon

Hi all you fellow South London warriors.

I happened upon a new LBS in Kennington just off CS7 today. Balfe's Bikes are at 338 Kennington Road. I bought some new mitts and got a badge entitling me to 15% off for life (or until I loose the badge which is likely).

They have a small range of stuff and a workshop, seem like a nice bunch of blokes and they're in a good location. I'm going to get them to look at my clicking headset and will let you all know what they charge etc.

And no, I'm not on their payroll so ner.

whitebait

Hi all you fellow South London warriors.

I happened upon a new LBS in Kennington just of CS7 today. Balfe's Bikes are at 338 Kennington Road. I bought some new mitts and got a badge entitling me to 15% off for life (or until I loose the badge which is likely).

They have a small range of stuff and a workshop, seem like a nice bunch of blokes and they're in a good location. I'm going to get them to look at my clicking headset and will let you all know what they charge etc.

And no, I'm not on their payroll so ner.

Cheers for the heads up, will pop in tonight! Think I'd rather let them take a look at a couple of issues I've got, rather than take it back to bloody cyclesurgery again. Fancy getting charged £21 for a replacement spoke on a two month old wheel (on a 2 month old bike), and they stick a silver spoke on rather than black like the rest of them?! Cheeky buggers...

Top Bottom