England : London London evening ride, Tuesday 29 May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
All photos snapped on my phone, so apologies for variable quality.
Don't be silly - they are excellent, and informative! :thumbsup:

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
nice one Clarion, that's the way i would have gone to the common (and you passed by me -behind the fire station) but i dozed off :tired:

[QUOTE 1870197, member: 1314"]Great photos in the reddy sun. Though I do remember saying I missed the the traffic, chaos and fumes of CS7 (no pleasing some people)!

By the way - there has been a misunderstanding - I actually said let's give them 5 (meaning 6.05) not leave 5 early doors! As if...! (Considering I'm late more often than not)!

We should do something next Monday or Tuesday...

EDIT: Just seen Musa's post.[/quote]

:eek: Funny how (your in this instance!) memory plays tricks..... As ride leader though Mr Crock you can replay it anywhichway you like. :laugh: The best thing is that we didnt miss Clarion (although we missed a cat) and it was a fab fun ride. Please can we do it again next week. I can do Mon or Tues and wont discuss time at all ^_^ !!

Mice

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Tuesday day best for me, need to be east in the evening for a mate's dinner.

Was a good ride yesterday, nice to see folk again. I promise when things are settled a bit more, I plan to be out on thebike more

musa

Über Member
CoG if there are no takers I'll join you.

defy-one

Do you guys ride west london as well? It seems to be more South & East if i'm not mistaken.
Like the idea of riding around London as i drive around day & night for more years than i care to remember (systems engineer)

Sent from my GT-I9100

Top Bottom