London Freewheel - Sunday 21st September 2008

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Yup, I'm planning to be there with miniMikey again. Here's the video from last year:

http://www.skatevideoslive.com/cycling-hovis-london-freewheel-2007.html

PrettyboyTim

I didn't make it last year because I didn't think Gabriel would fancy twentysomething odd mile trip in the child trailer. This year I might try to sort something out though. He'll be 4 by then (just) and may also have a bike with pedals!. I could pop him on the back of my bike and carry his bike in the trailer while we make our way there...

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I have signed up again. I will try to get there a bit earlier so that I can have a thrash around the streets before the crowds arrive, and then join in the fun with everyone else.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Registered the tdrinka's today so add another 'friedly' CC jersey to the spotter book!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Paulus said:
I have signed up again. I will try to get there a bit earlier so that I can have a thrash around the streets before the crowds arrive, and then join in the fun with everyone else.

Exactly what I did, was great fun wizzing round before it got too busy

jonathan ellis

set route. I'll be there with partner and son on my really bad mtb and he on an Isla bike. I'll take my airzound and will wear cyclingplus top (how retro)

saddlesoar

I'll be coming up, parking up at Twickenham and riding in from there.

I fancy having a bit of a potter around other parts of our fair capital whilst I am there. Whenever I go to London I travel by tube so above ground travel will be novel.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I've just signed up and am looking forward to it. I have some doubts, though, that National Express trains will let me take my recumbent tricycle to London. I'll have to just give it a go, though - presumably they'll be prewarned there may be a lot of cyclists that day.

Top Bottom