London Nightrider 11th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi everyone,

On the 11th June 2011 im taking part in the London Nightrider event, its 100km around London starting at 22:30hrs.

I am riding on behalf of "Dreams Come True" charity which im sure your all aware of if not just briefly :

"Dreams Come True is a national charity with the mission of bringing joy to children who are terminally or seriously ill by making their dreams come true. Since the charity was incorporated in 1988 we have fulfilled the dreams of more than 5,000 children with severe and life threatening illnesses such as cancer, cystic fibrosis, cerebral palsy and muscular dystrophy."

I understand its short notice and i only had my place confirmed this week so am doing alot of last minute pushing to raise as much as i can, my basis was if everyone on my facebook could donate £2 thats £500 and then something maybe similar here not asking for £100s just as much as you can spare. It is a really great charity and i will be doing as much for them as i can.
Thank you for taking the time to have a read and if you want / need any more info please give me a shout.

Thank you
Jon

Charity Website

Sponsor Form (Virgin Money Giving) - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fun...serProfilePage.action?userUrl=jonbrackenridge

Top Bottom