London: route suggestions Bow to past Aldgate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
A11 is by far the best, bus lanes all the way (more or less).

domtyler

Über Member
Absinthe Minded said:
Yeah, I agree with Dom, and I take in Bow to Aldgate during my journey to work. A11 is the way to go.

Ha ha, what time do you hit the A11 then AM? I'll be sure to give you a wave next time I overtake you! :tongue:

domtyler said:
Ha ha, what time do you hit the A11 then AM? I'll be sure to give you a wave next time I overtake you! :smile:
Ha ha, keep dreaming old boy. I'm usually there between 7:30 and 8:00 am, evenings vary. Be good to meet you anyways, I'm on a black Claude Butler Levante, black top, light green shorts, red and black courier bag.

What are you riding and where does your route take you?

domtyler

Über Member
Absinthe Minded said:
Ha ha, keep dreaming old boy. I'm usually there between 7:30 and 8:00 am, evenings vary. Be good to meet you anyways, I'm on a black Claude Butler Levante, black top, light green shorts, red and black courier bag.

What are you riding and where does your route take you?

I ride between Wanstead and Bishopsgate, leave house around 8 in the mornings, either on a black Dolan fixie or a white Marin with a big black child seat on the back and panniers on the front. Afternoons between 5 and 6.

I will have to look out for you! :smile:

spindrift

It's all a matter of preference but it can be pretty quick to swing to Vicky Park and then Mile End park south, very pleasant.

domtyler said:
I ride between Wanstead and Bishopsgate, leave house around 8 in the mornings, either on a black Dolan fixie or a white Marin with a big black child seat on the back and panniers on the front. Afternoons between 5 and 6.

I will have to look out for you! :smile:
Sorry, Mikey - we've kind of taken over - I'll pm you, Dom!

cupoftea

Agree with the A11, I use this everyday am 8:30 ish and pm 6ish

Top Bottom