London Summer Series

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VamP

Banned
2013 Summer Series details here: http://www.summerseries.co.uk/

Significant changes from last year:

Training sessions, and
Grass track crit at Bethlem

These are a really good thing.

Bit too far for me now I 've moved. I'm going to do a few Beastways though.

VamP

Banned
Managed one Beastway in the end, which, by the look of it, is one more than anyone managed of the London Summer Series :angel:

OP
OP
Howard

Howard

I made it to three of the Summer Series in the end. Missed the grass crit and one of the Bethlem races, but to be honest having raced at Bethlem twice I don't think I would have bothered going back again. The grass track crit can GTFO - I can't think of anything less fun.

VamP

Banned
I made it to three of the Summer Series in the end. Missed the grass crit and one of the Bethlem races, but to be honest having raced at Bethlem twice I don't think I would have bothered going back again. The grass track crit can GTFO - I can't think of anything less fun.

:thumbsup: that's good going

OP
OP
Howard

Howard

Probably helped that I wasn't in gainful employment.

The herne hill finale was great fun and mercifully short at 45 mins.

VamP

Banned
I rode the SE Champs at Bethlem last year, which was like trench warfare. Also got course tape wrapped around my bottom bracket which added desperation to the agony. Apart from that I thought the course was alright :smile:

OP
OP
Howard

Howard

Bethlem is fine - after a couple of weeks you tire of shlepping through the field section out back though and crave something a little more technical. It's much more interesting when muddy. I heard the Champs were epic in the mud department. Glad you had fun ;)

Top Bottom