London to Brighton with the Veteran Cars 6 November 2022

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just wondering if there's anyone interested in doing the London to Brighton run 6th November 2022 in and amongst the veteran cars, returning [probably ] by train... Has been a nice sociable ride in the past with an elevenses break at Crawley. Meet on A23 Streatham Common 8 ish...Bob

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi Bob. I'm planning on doing the ride. I'll work out times and where I'll be closer to the ride.
15 years since I did this ride for the first time 👍

Just wondering if there's anyone interested in doing the London to Brighton run 6th November 2022 in and amongst the veteran cars, returning [probably ] by train... Has been a nice sociable ride in the past with an elevenses break at Crawley. Meet on A23 Streatham Common 8 ish...Bob

Hi Bob
Sounds good to me, I’ll be on my recumbent - any more recumbents out there? All bikes are good 😊

rb58

Enigma
I'll be there. Bringing along a couple of family members too. Not sure where we're starting though - sometimes I've started at Hyde Park, sometimes East Croydon station. Unlikely to go all the way to Brighton though, may turn round somewhere around Burgess Hill. All weather dependent of course.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Been some years since I did this run, and sadly won't make it this year.

It's a great day out unless it pees down as it did one year - not an issue for cyclists but a lot of the drivers sat there soaking, looked very miserable indeed!

Enjoy!

AlexB

Veteran
Can you remind me. Is the big lunch stop normally at Crawley? I can't remember the name of the town, but it's usually full of static disposals and in the past we've stopped at cafes there.

Top Bottom