England : London London to Cambridge one way Sun 3rd May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hope you (and your bike) are OK.

Hope you (and your bike) are OK.
Apparently, Dave was riding the 'Curly-Wurly'...it ended up in a right state after the crash...
1284199732649_hz-myalibaba-temp11_3469.JPG

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
^ ^_^
sorry to hijack your thread Grace
Thankyou everyone, it's good to feel the love.

It's a police and insurance matter,riding along Jamaica road bus lane I wake up 2 metres into a side road and carted off to hospital for 24 hours, Cyclone at police station condition unknown. Broken shoulder blade,various facial scars plus shoulder and both knees bruising. Am on the mend
Dave

Last edited:
^ ^_^
sorry to hijack your thread Grace
Thankyou everyone, it's good to feel the love.

It's a police and insurance matter,riding along Jamaica road bus lane I wake up 2 metres into a side road and carted off to hospital for 24 hours, Cyclone at police station condition unknown. Broken shoulder blade,various facial scars plus shoulder and both knees bruising. Am on the mend
Dave

I can imagine the excruciating pain you must have gone through, Dave. All that Rapha stuff being cut through with surgical scissors, to get to your tender flesh...

I did text you, but I guess your 'phone might have been roadkill too.

stevevw

Guru
Dave
Sorry to hear of your accident, hope you are feeling a bit better now.
I know what it is like, so keep your chin up during the long wait to get anywhere with the police and insurance. CTC?

Dave
Sorry to hear of your accident, hope you are feeling a bit better now.
I know what it is like, so keep your chin up during the long wait to get anywhere with the police and insurance. CTC?
How are you Steve? I have been wondering about our 'chef' :smile:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Odd, isn't it, how there's a massive welcome sign by the carriageway entrance but at least two of the cycleway entrances (from Hills Road along the side of the small car park - on the extreme right of the above pic - and from the buswayside cycleway) had no signs that I noticed on my last visit. Are we not welcome or do they just think we're clever enough to know where we are?

Martin
Much better thanks. Still have bad days but that could be my Age :sad:
Back on the bike Unfitter and Fatter than ever,

We should all meet up for a reunion ride some time soon when Dave is better of course.
Agree. I think we should chug our way through some beers to Marsh Gibbon from a neutral meeting point. Best we don't all start out from one place as @AKA Bob will have to organise the 'Wide Load' outriders for us. Bloody Anthony isn't coming unless he's got at least a spare 'innertube', if not 'tyre'. The only racing snakes we need are boa constrictors that have just swallowed a rhino, ta.

Top Bottom