London to Paris 24

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scope24

Hello there

I would just like to tell everyone about this 24 hour challenge next year. If anyone is up for it, it involves a team of two doing alternate stages, starting at Blackheath, London on the 23rd July 2010. It is £100 to enter per team (£50 each) and accommodation, food and travel back to London is provided.

London to Paris 24
Cycle 300 miles from London to Paris in 24 hours!
Have you got what it takes?

London to Paris 24 is the team cycling challenge for 2010. Adding a twist to the iconic London to Paris charity bike ride, this is the first mass participation event to attempt to complete the classic route within 24 hours.

Two-man teams, as part of a field of 200 riders, will cycle 300 miles in relay from London to Paris in 24 hours. It's not a race but rather a supported endurance relay; a twist on a well pedalled route.

The route is broken down into 35 mile/2 hour stages and team of two will rotate their cyclist at each stage. This is a tough challenge, including the thrill of 2 night-time stages.

The teams will arrive in Paris 24 hours later, in time to catch the finale of the Tour De France. This is no ordinary charity bike ride.

Participating teams will need to provide their own equipment and will be asked to raise a total of £1900 in sponsorship that will go towards Scope’s work with disabled people.

For further details or to get involved, visit www.london2paris24.com.

Contact details below if you are interested.

Daniel Larcey, Event Fundraiser, daniel.larcey@scope.org.uk, 0207 619 7288
Organisation details: Scope, 6 Market Road, London N7 9PW, Registered charity number 208231

wlc1

My little boy suffers from CP - I am unable to ride this as I have an A Race triathlon then but I will deffo be interested in future rides.

Top Bottom