London - Windsor 29/08/15

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi,
Me and a mate (so far!) are planning to do this ride, Has anybody done this ride and are there any Windsor locals who can suggest places to stay (cheap hotels, camping?)

Thanks,

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Get train back or ride back, it's really not that far from London.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Hi,
Me and a mate (so far!) are planning to do this ride, Has anybody done this ride and are there any Windsor locals who can suggest places to stay (cheap hotels, camping?)

Thanks,
The Travelodge at (well, near-ish) Heathrow terminal 5 is quite reasonably priced if booked in advance. It's not far from Windsor if you double back via Datchet. As a bonus, they don't object to taking bikes into rooms! If I am down that way, I tend to use the T5 Travelodge and cycle into London using the path adjacent to the A4.

OP
OP
D

daveflem

Regular
The Travelodge at (well, near-ish) Heathrow terminal 5 is quite reasonably priced if booked in advance. It's not far from Windsor if you double back via Datchet. As a bonus, they don't object to taking bikes into rooms! If I am down that way, I tend to use the T5 Travelodge and cycle into London using the path adjacent to the A4.

I've just had a look and that looks perfect especially for the price, Thank You

OP
OP
D

daveflem

Regular
Top Bottom