Look what I got !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Thats well smart.

iLB

Hello there
it's a heck of a lot to tell the truth, cycles uk are doing this top at trade price for me for on our charity ride at £17.50, and the RRP is £50.00!!;):ohmy:

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
They all mark them up, especially Assos, but £44 was OK - wouldn't go to nearly £60...

I've also got another Spesh light blue top that's great - again it was about £35.

I've been wanting one of the ONELESSCAR tops for a while - they aren't obvious, and do look smart. My wife would not let me get a Foska "Crash Test Dummy" one - I like them....think I need one.....

Chromatic

Legendary Member
fossyant said:
They all mark them up, especially Assos, but £44 was OK - wouldn't go to nearly £60...

I've also got another Spesh light blue top that's great - again it was about £35.

I've been wanting one of the ONELESSCAR tops for a while - they aren't obvious, and do look smart. My wife would not let me get a Foska "Crash Test Dummy" one - I like them....think I need one.....

I've got one of those, and my wife bought it for me. It was a birthday present, told her I'd like one, and there it was.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Argh.......can't get her to buy it....maybe I don't have a contract out on me....watch it fella !!! :smile:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
fossyant said:

I had the opposite where Mrs Dr Bollo offered to buy me the 'Crash Test Dummy' top after my coming together with a Volvo about a year ago. Does this qualify for the 'Treat 'em Mean' thread in Cafe?

Mind you, she did get me these all the way from the US...

yhst-1407292385692_2029_2246139.gif
yhst-1407292385692_2029_2165809.gif

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Talking of stuff from the US, my wife also got me a Saturn V cycling jersey from Elevengear in the US (she has also bought me some Assos shorts, she's brilliant my wife, I love her to bits) and very nice it is too. http://www.elevengear.us/satv.html
The order for the jersey was one of three she made at the same time, the other two being things for her from UK companies. The order from the US arrived before the UK orders and iirc before one of them had even been dispatched.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Chromatic said:
Talking of stuff from the US, my wife also got me a Saturn V cycling jersey from Elevengear in the US (she has also bought me some Assos shorts, she's brilliant my wife, I love her to bits) and very nice it is too. http://www.elevengear.us/satv.html
The order for the jersey was one of three she made at the same time, the other two being things for her from UK companies. The order from the US arrived before the UK orders and iirc before one of them had even been dispatched.

Very nice! Not sure I could cope with the stars and strips though. I like the blurb....

"Are there days you just feel like 3,035,500 Kilograms of solid rocket fuel?"

although most days......

"Are there days you just feel like 3,035,500 Kilograms"

would be more like it.

We really are a gang of tarts, aren't we?

Top Bottom